heart beat pump

hi my name is simardev sodhi i am 13 years old (male) scince almost one month i can see my heart beat. when my heart beats i can see my skin go up and down not so much but a little along with the heart beat. I just want to know what it is? i have told my mom and she said it was nothing. what is it???
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Our bodies are amazing machines.  Some of us have bodies that show the inner workings more than others.  In the absence of a faster than normal heart beat, shortness of breath, dizziness or fainting or chest pain your heart is just fine so there really isn't anything to worry about.  It is likely you are just going through some growth changes that will change some more over time.  So no worries.
Helpful - 0
I agree, this is nothing for you to worry about, especially if your mother is telling you not ot worry. Believe me, she would know if there was a problem.
Helpful - 0
thank you very very very much!
Helpful - 0
Guess who’s going to jail tonight?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Heart Rhythm Community