Hepatitis b

Sir please Help me

My wife suffer with hipatitis b that value is when "surgery"(first checkup value :apr 18th 2016 = 7010 iu/ml and after 2 months value is 483.82 iu/ml.

all are test normal,
but i am effected that wirus,my marriage is completed 2 years

it cronic or accute please help me sir if it is accute it is curable or not please replay sir
wait for 6 months and take another test or your wife should take anti Hbc Igm test. if negative it is chronic, if positive it is acute. but it looks like you discovered it randomly and if liver enzymes are normal it is mostly chronic, but that decrease of Hbsag in only two months is also very interesting, maybe immune system is clearing.
but i am not effected hbv dna is negative
yourself vaccinated if you don't have anti hbs and get your wife the tests i wrote above for more information.
It is curable or not
A small percentage of patients can be cured by treatment or without treatment. There is definite cure at the moment, but it should be coming.
we dont have childrens it will effected them
my tests all are normal not my hbv dna my wife dna is negative
childrens effected or not please tell me sir
but our doctors are not suggested for treatment

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.