urethral herpes

hello

i have been with only two women in the past 8 months , neither of which have any symptoms or signs of HSV. recently, i started with a urethral itch that only occurred after ejaculation. after a week it progressed into mild stinging during urination. i also have some slight yellow discharge that is prevalent in the morning, but minimizes as the day goes on. i was treated for both Gonnorhea and Chalymidya, and tested for HSV. can i get herpes only in my urethra, with no other signs of the disease (legions, blisters, etc)? could this be some other type of infection? i
Hi, how long after your last unprotected sex did these symptoms develop?
First time outbreaks donot occur inside the urethra only recurrent outbreaks may appear there as fist time outbreaks occur at point of contact like your shaft area. The inside of your urethra would need to make contact with herpes which is not possible during sex.
Also some have described urethra herpes as the most pain they have ever experienced.

Your symptoms suggest a UTI or chlamydia since they are mild.
thanks for your response

its hard to tell. probably a few days? i had a similar issue about 2 years ago, also with no visible blemishes, and only focused in the urethra.

the pain is certainly annoying, but not terrible. it isnt constant either, only after ejaculation, and during about 50% of my urinations.
4 to 5 days would be the window for std,s like chlamydia or a UTI to appear, a couple would be to soon.
so it could be a recurrent older hsv case i didnt know about?
Since out outbreaks most ofen occur at the same spot give or take an inch i would certainly rule out this is a recurrent herpes outbreak. Its rare and the pain would be so bad you would not be typing here. Its an open muliple sores inside your penis that come into contact with toxic urin.
im leaving for the day
thanks for your follow up.

as i mentioned in a response, i had a similar situation about 2 years ago. also solely located in the urethra...

its now been 1.5 weeks since my urethra started itching, with three days of yellow discharge and uncomfortable urination.

my treatment for Gon and Clam were two days ago, with little sign of healing. my yellow disharge is a tiny bit lighter today.

urination more painful in morning, less painful after drinking more water
Takes about 4 days to see a big improvement as not only do the bacteria need to be killed but also the damaged tissue needs to heal. She would also need to be treated as well.
thanks. im awaiting results of an HSV blood test to be sure, but my paranoia is getting the best of me.
I tested posted for Chlamidya.

That could certainly lead to one or all of the symptoms. Will follow up with my HSV results as they are still pending. I'm guessing those may show neg, or possibly positive for HSV1 since I was exposed to chicken pox as a kid.
...also my treatment for the Chlamidya. which i received a week ago, seems like it may be working...but very slowly

Its been 7 days and my discharge is about 1/8 of an inch diameter in the morning, once only compared to about 1/2 inch at the inception.

i still have constant need to urinate
Chicken pox has nothing to do with HSV1 nor interferes with testing for HSV1.

Your symptoms are readily explained by chlamydia. I hope you've had a strong dose of antibiotics and do a 'proof of cure' test to make sure it is gone. Often two or three courses of antibiotics are needed.
they gave me 4 pills of azithromycin
I have herpes in my stomach and intestines. It is also attacking my nervous system.  I am wondering if they can cut the herpes from the areas they see. They are red streaks.  I just want to feel better at first famvir and celebrex made me feel so much better but it isn't working like it was at first.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.