Hypertension and losartan potassium (50 mg)

Hi community, my father is a 73 year old male. His averaged blood pressure is 146/80. He was placed on losartan potassium (50 mg) for 8 days but there is no change to his averaged blood pressure. Would you advice him continuing losartan or seek new drugs? Many thanks.

Read more: Hypertension : Losartan Potassium - High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum - eHealthForum http://ehealthforum.com/health/hypertension-losartan-potassium-t488636.html#ixzz4AcQkrZCf
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Hey,
one of my relative also safariing same situation but they consult his Dr. so you should also do this
Tooth Veneer  

You are reading content posted in the Hypertension Community