Avatar universal

I need help

I am circumcised and I have horizontal cracks on head of my penis and I have a mildly burning sensation when I urinate I don't know if it has anything to do with  my hernia in my right testicle don't know what to do
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
17593698 tn?1458185817
You will need to really clean the foreskin and apply Vaseline to the cracked area.  Increase your fluid intake more water and cranberry juice
Helpful - 0
The horizontal cracks are starting to go away but I still feel like my meatus is irritated
Like I felt a sharp pain o. The left side of my meatus
Avatar universal
Thank you and what would I need to do after or do I need to keep doing what you said
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.