Nutrition Forum

Topical Aspirin Use -- Aspirin Over-dose?

To treat my acne/roseaca I've been creating a mixture of green tea and aspirin -- dissolving three 325mg aspirin in a cup of hot water with a green tea bag. I've been applying the solution to my face via a cotton pad 2-3 times daily. It has been working pretty well so far. My only concern is: should I be worried about my skin absorbing too much aspirin into my system and a possible aspirin over-dose/poisoning/etc? Thanks.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.