How are you doing on your weight gain?

Now that we're well into the second trimester the suggested weight gain is slightly over 1 pound a week. I know that's right about what I've been doing for the last 3 weeks. At this rate I'll be the same weight I was when my daughter was born probably around 175ish just shy of 180. My average non pregnancy weight is around 160 so that keeps me in the normal range.

I'm checking in to see how everyone else is doing with their weight gain. I know for some of us it can be hard to put the pounds on and even harder to make sure we don't gain too much.

I'm already looking forward to losing the weight after the baby is born!
I've have gained 15.5 pound so far, 25 weeks with twins, but just the last four weeks I gained 6.5 pounds! OMG so they are growing which is great! I started at 102pound, I'm a little peanut:)
I will deliver in September although my due date is Oct 4th because they are twins,
wish me luck
Mariana
How adorable Mariana, definitely keep us updated on your pregnancy. :)
I'm still struggling with my hypermesis and haven't gained anything. I actually had my OB appt today and was down a couple pounds. But he said baby is growing good and even though he's super low my fundus height is still a week ahead.
Im currently 17 weeks.  I was overweight to begin with but at my 8 weeks weighed 196lbs and at 16wks 198lbs.  I will 21wks when i go back to dr's  for checkup and will let you all know how im progressing
I am at 22 weeks now and this is also my third progressing pregnancy  wieght wise I am at 6lbs but Imy stomach is huge as big as when I was full term with my first.  I have no idea just how large i will get I am heavy to begin with.
Twin Pregnancy here.
I am 20 weeks & up 18 lbs.  My OB said to try to keep weight to 40 lbs....yikes I am getting nervous.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community