STD Risks

Hi, was my first time travelling to Asia and I had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with a CSW in a massage joint. She provided the condom, she also sprayed my penis and her mouth with an unknown spray prior to oral sex.

It's been 10 days and I have no symptoms, and nothing observable on my penis so far, besides catching a cold on the 2nd day, which I've mostly recovered from.

What should be my course of action?

Appreciate any answers
Bump!
No stds test required if you showed no symptoms.
But I was told that some STDs show no symptoms in some people?
Yes that's true. But oral sex is safe sex and therefore the risk of contracting is so low that most people wouldn't test them, unless they showed symptoms.
Thank you :)

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.