receptive oral scare

-I(man) received brief oral(30 seconds) and gave oral(20 minutes) 5 weeks ago with a woman(not a sex worker). We also made out for several hours without any penetrative sex, but slept nude together where Im sure my penis touched her vagina/anus. 3-4 days later I experienced a slight discomfort/tingling inside the base of my penis. No pain while urinating or discharge.
-1 week after the event I visited my doctor and told him I was experiencing discomfort. He tested my urine for bacterial infection and white blood cells, but not specifically for Chlamydia or Gonorrhea and said everthing looked fine. I was prescribed a one time dose of 1g Azithromyacin at my request.
-2 weeks later I was still experiencing this slight discomfort and went back. This time it was suggested it could be Prostatitis and I have been referred to a urologist, which will be in quite some time. I was also prescribed a 2 week prescription of 100mg doxycycline which I finished last week.
-I went to an STD clinic the same day I finished the doxy to get STD testing for(HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Mycoplasma) testing(blood/urine) done just in case. My results will be in the next few days.They say the results may be false/negative due to the doxy and would still like me to get tested 4 weeks later regardless if these upcoming are negative.
-I had some strong pain in my right testical the day after finishing the doxy but just that day. I now have had some slight pain in my lower abdomen for 3 days along with the same irritation in my penis that seems to still be deep in the base with occasional tingles/mild pains closer to the tip. Although never at the tip. I've had no discharge, painful urination or frequent urges to urinate during all of this. but I know something is wrong and it's not physiological as my doctor suggested.

My questions are:
1. Do my symptoms seem STD related?

2. Is the clinic accurate in saying the doxy would cause a false/negative?

3. Wouldn't the drugs I was prescribed most likely have cured most infections minus Gonorrhea?

4. Does 5 weeks post exposure seems a little long for symptoms of the above mentioned STDs to last consistently without change(especially considering the antibiotics I took)?

5. Could my occasional use of cocaine contribute in some way to this?

Thanks in advance.

1. No
2. Yes
3. Including gonorrhea
4. Yes
5. No
Thanks for input Vance2335. Are you a Dr?
No, Dr's don't answer here. You have to pay to post in expert forum.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.