Teen Health Community

lots of clots and blood in semen

Hi!  I'm STRESSED!!  I don't have a family doctor, nor do I have insurance.  With that said, I've been going to a walk-in clinic for lower back pains and then a burning while urinating.  I was treated for a prostate infection, and the day after I finished the meds, a small clot came out after having sex.  Called and the dr said it was just the rest of the infection making it's way out.  OK.  Well, it's been about 2 months and no problems, until this morning when I had sex, ejaculated, and then found blood and MANY long blood clots coming out of me.  PANIC!!  No pain, though, and it goes away. After a few hours, I masturbate in hopes of it being cleared, but then see nothing BUT blood and clots.  It's not in my urine afterwards, and nothing feels much different, except a slight, constant ache in the groin area.  Is this prostate cancer?  The walk-in clinics do very little, if only just to give a temporary fix. What do I do and where do I go? I don't have insurance cause I don't know who to go through. Obviously, I need some sound advice.  So scared!
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?