Avatar universal

Bilateral varicocele

iam 24 years old have bilateral varicocele
By dopler scan
grade 2 at left side  3.5 mm
grade 1 at right side 2.5 mm
i have pain but now iam free
can  i take venotonic drugs or any medical treatment
is is a must to do surgery
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
hello doc. according to the ultrasond made by a doctor. it says i have a right varicocele. sometimes it hurts but what worries me is that lately i come too fast when i have sex. can you tell me if the varicocele is the responssible for that
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
The definitive treatment of varicocele is surgery only and thus you should go ahead with consulting a urologist and going in for the surgery provided you’re suffering from some discomfort or pain due to the varicocele. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community

Top Urology Answerers
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.