full bladder

I am a 62 year old male and have low pressure discharge normally, however it seems that when I urinate it takes forever and never feels like its 100% complete.  I also seem to urinate at least 5 to 10 times daily.  I have a very large daily intake of liquids, mostly water and juices.  Is this an indication of a problem?  There is no pain or other discomfort.
The number of times that you urinate during the day is not a problem, considering the amount of your liquid intake.  Does the flow stop quickly at completion rather than a dribbling effect?  While it is normally beneficial to drink throughout the day, one can overdue the liquid intake depending upon the needs of the body and the types of drinks consumed.  It would be different for a construction worker out in the sun all day versus an office worker sitting at a computer.  Also, water is no problem, but many juices and other drinks may contain sugars and other ingrediants that might be troublesome in large quantities.
It is normally over 30 degrees C here and therefore the H2O intake is up.  Flow varies from quick stop to dribble.  I spent 15 years in the Middle East working as a Supt. of Construction there I consumed large volumes of water to keep hydrated.  The same applies here except it seems to come out more often than there.  I am retired now, but active with golf twice a week and gym two hour workouts every other day with Cardio and free weights.  My juice intake is one large glass of orange juice daily, three or four bottles of water pint size daily, a bottle of soda water, or tonic water, as well as cold lemon tea and cup of coffee in the morning a hot tea at night.  As you can see plenty of liquids.
You will have to determine if the amount of liquid you are consuming on a daily basis is excessive.  Without knowing your body makeup and size, it sounds a little too much.  You could scale back some and see how that affects your situation.  
Will do.  Am 6' 1" and 190lbs.  I think the quantity is normal but the number of times is not.

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community