Aunt Flo

It's been many years since I have naturally had a period and last month I spotted and cramped for about 10 days... And this month it's happening again. Only on day 2, but should I consider it a period??
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Not really sure what you are describing.  What do you mean you haven't had a period naturally?  You take medication to get one?  And you had spotting and cramping and have had that for two days again this month?  Honestly does not sound like a period.  Are you working with a doctor at this point?  
Since I was 15 I have only had a period by bc. Yes last month around Thanksgiving I was spotting and had mild cramping. Doctor told me it was probably leftover hormones from my bc that i stopped taking September so now that the same thing is happening again idk what is the reason.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community