Vagina too tight!!! Someone help!!!

Hi, i was wondering how to make the vagina just a little bit less tight. I know a lot of people tell me that guys like it when its tight, but mine is just a little bit too much. Whenever I have sex it takes my boyfriend a while to get in me and i almost always end up getting a tear because of it.I was wondering if there is any exercise or somthing that anyone might know about that decreases the tightness?? Thanks in advance!!
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Just because your friends have done it doesn't mean you have to do it at 16.  Do it when you're ready to do it for yourself, not because you want to keep up with your friends; several of whom are going to wind up with an STD or a kid before they finish high school, or an abortion (or several).  Not a good way to start out in life.
I have the exact same problem and when I asked my doctor all she could say was use lubrication.  No special tricks or exercises just use lube and work it in really slow don't let him try to just jam it in.  Lube doesn't fix the size difference.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Ive tried everything and with me and my fiance even fingering hurts and hes really gentle but he's one of those guys who like the girl on top and We've tried sex a couple times and i can make it through a fingering with out being in pain but when we try sex after wards im so tight he can barely enter me..We've tried many things and im starting to get worried.. Kinda makes me feel like a loser even tho he tells me its ok i cant even look him in the eye after wards cause i feel like a failure though he tells me its alright..so are there any more suggestions about how to loosen up besides fingering cause we both have tried that...
I also want to know any techniques please say some
I have the exact same problem, i've tried putting in a tampon ,thinking that maybe it can loosen it up, but it hurts SO much just putting the tip inside.Fingering hurts a lot too, and I tried having sex with my current boyfriend 4 times now and we still cant get it in. It's really painful, and i feel guilty, and i feel like a failure. but he's understanding and patient.
To add to that, im a very nervous and anxious person. Im always tense, its rare when you actually find me relaxed. So its even harder to relax...
same here that I can never use a tampon. And recently my boyfriend tries to put finger in as we have been waiting until after marriage to actually do it, but it hurts alot!!! It is so sore he can hardly even get to the entrance even I am so wet. After that, I can hardly be turned on again as it just reminds me of the pain and it worries me alot!! I will try the tennis ball exercise and tries to eat more bananas, see if that helps.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I have been having the same issue..... it take my bf a while to get in me.... and when he finally gets in me everything is fine... no pain no nothin and i get loose, but as soon as he takes it out, and tries to put it back in.. im tight again.......... i have no troubles with fingering, or anything.... but as soon as my bf tries putting it inside me... im tight as hell
hey, i am having the same problem, i have been to the drs and they have sent me for tests and the reply from the hospital dr was, (who was a male of course) i dont know why your complaining
What about a balloon taped to a hose with a pump?
listen if God aint give Adam and Eve lube then why we use it, my ***** is tight to but i found that some peoples ***** is tighter than mine, i am only 14 and have had sex multiple times and i find that if you would just relax and let the dudes work its easier to insert his **** into you, so just relax and chill out!! put on some music if it helps, but i found that if you do it in water it helps a WHOLE lot!!! that's just my thoughts :)
I know what you mean. Lube is not the answer. It literally will not go in me, I am SO tight that it phyiscally hurts when the end goes in but that is as far as it will go as he cant get it in any more past that. Not with lube, not in water and not with relazing. I dont know why though, think im going to look into an operation to cut the skin making it so tight! I know its not a good step to take but maybe look inot it if its really getting you that down.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
i'm 18 almost 19 and me and my bf have been dating for almost a year and i have the same problem,it hurts to get in sometimes but other times hes got in but after awhile the pain is excruciating  and i cannot continue i also have never had an orgasm and i want one so bad because i wanna know what it feels like,i jus want to have a normal sex life is that to much to ask for.

it is nice to know im not alone and that there are others out there that have the same issue,i thought i was the only one
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I'm tight too n its also hard for him to go in me. Once he does go in n we change position he pulls out n it's even tighter for him to go in
Could you please suggest name of the product/ brand available in market.. and hope no side effects ? Thanks.
Please or to view.
I've had this problem for a while now and I am so happy I've found this.
After sex or during I regularly get tears and bleed a little. Nothing is working and after reading some of the things you've all suggested hopefully something will help.
Just here to say thank you, have been going for months looking for an answer to what is going on, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem!
Please or to view.
I am tight to, and my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me because he is afraid of hurting me. Help needed ASAP
Please or to view.
I love , love myotaut product ! I do kegals and the comparison is next to none , it really tightens and gives you that extra boost of confidence to give him that good, good.It is a little drying so lube is needed.But this is a must have , its worth every penny!
I guess I feel a bit better that it isn't just me. We tried for the third time tonight to have sex and all this time I thought it was the condom causing problems but now we think I am just too tight. I'm so disheartened and I honestly started to cry a little bit. I want to be with him sexually but I just don't know what else to do. I get pretty wet and the condoms we were using are lubricated, so I didn't think we'd need lube. But maybe that will help. I'm not sure. :\
This comment may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Sounds like you haven't been in sexually active very long. Or just starting out. Comfortable sex takes patience and understanding on both parties. Always have him go down on you until you climax first. That will loosen it up a bit. Then Use plenty of lube and get on top that way you can control the angle and depth of penetration. Just hope he can hold out
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
4play girl! lots of lube. also include fingers in 4-play, start with 1 and try to slowly get up to 3 fingers, another thing Relax! relax relax! it can help keep you a little more loose. or theres always toys. find ones varying in sizes and slowly go up in size then try sex with the bf :)