Wet spots in bra where nipples touch

Ok, I am 28 and I know that I am not pregnant. I have a condition called PCOS, and recently noticed that when I take off my bra, I have quarter sized spots where my nipples where. Sometimes they are wet, mostly they are just damp. Does anyone know what could cause this?
Hormonal changes may cause you to be lactating a bit, even if you're not pregnant. Even though its a bother, asking a doctor is always a good idea, if you're not embarrassed. You should also research symptoms of PCOS online, might find answers there.
Hyperprolactemia.  This is an excess of prolactin produced in the brain.  Prolactin tells your breasts to make milk.

It may be related to your PCOS or you may have a benign tumor on your pituitary gland.

You need to see a doctor.
i have something similar, although my bra isn't wet.  i have discovered that my white bras all seem to have quarter-sized stains on them...just dirty spots on the inside of my bra cups.  it's bizarre.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community