Will you always bleed after each sexual act?

I lost my virginity to a guy I was very much into last  December. Im 47 and I did bleed and i felt a bit of pain too and the guy was a bit in shocked  I bleed. He was not expecting  I bled
I did I dont know why would a guy would be surprised. I mean dont men know a woman may bleed on their first time?

So there is a chance I  have sex again with the guy but Im afraid I will bleed again and I dont want that to happen one more time as it could be a little bit of a turn off for guys.

Until how many sex acts a lady stop bleeding and stop being uncomfortable?

A lady told me that a woman should never ever bleed on her first time and never ever feel any pain either it is somethingit never had to happen, and that if a woman bleeds is becaue something is going wrong on their vagina, and it has nothing to do with the hymen.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.