need clarification with BETA HCG Test results

I am stressed with the situation I am in these days. I am not very regular on my periods, I had my last period in January (12-15), was supposed to have periods in feb (dint happen), march has also crossed and no periods yet. I had protected sex with my bf on 2nd feb and on 24th feb and we always try to ensure we keep it safe. I did almost 5 Home pregnancy test since then and all came negative so yesterday went for BETA HCG and the result came out to be <1.20, I understand that this means negative pregnancy. I want to know is it early for the test? or i am safe? I dont want to get prego as of now. PLZZZZZZZ help...
Sins your period was that long ago, a blood test wouldn't be wrong. I'd say you're safe. Just keep using protection. Maybe look into birth control for you; it can regulate your periods.
thanks so much for replying. also, i dont understand if this is not the case, y are my periods late, m worried about any other problem with body if any??
Have you been checked for other problems. My sister has polycystic ovaries and her periods were very irregular. She'd go 9 months without a period. That's just one example. There's many things that can cause irregular periods. Maybe see a gynecologist and talk about why your periods are irregular.
Yea, I think I should go see a doc to know more, it has been the first time my periods are soo late, they kinda change cycle every 6-8 months but by a few days... neways will keep uposted and thanks so much for the response..
i am not very regular on my period i had my last period in jan 29 i did almost 2 home pregnancy test since than and all came positive so yesterday went for beta H C G and the result came out to be less than 1.20 i am very confused please help......
Hiii, I  hve the same situation. I had sex with my bf on 25 march with protection my period should hve come on 6 April but has nt come . I hve irregular periods cycle also. I had home pregnancy test which came negative.and hcg beta test which showed &lt;1.20 ml which means negative. Then why periods are nt coming? Plzz help ..

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community