*~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Community
75 Members

10 weeks w #2 only losing weight

Hey ladies this is mysecond pregnancy I had my first when I was 19 and my daughter is beautiful and will be 2 in January with my first pregnancy I gained 85 pounds my former on said there was nothing wrong with it and my new on/ midwifery office says my former on put myself and my baby at risk allowing me to gain so much weight. I still have most of that weight on me. I'm now 10 weeks pregnant with #2 and I haven't gained any weight in fact I've lost about 12 pounds since learning Im pregant at 3-4 weeks. My question is whether or not any of you have experience with this and if it's healthy my ob/ midwife both said it was fine since I am so overweight but they are keeping a close eye they just haven't said it's unhealthy yet and gristle ladies I have been eating like a maniac
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.