Aa
A
A
A
Close
*~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Community
75 Members

10 weeks w #2 only losing weight

Hey ladies this is mysecond pregnancy I had my first when I was 19 and my daughter is beautiful and will be 2 in January with my first pregnancy I gained 85 pounds my former on said there was nothing wrong with it and my new on/ midwifery office says my former on put myself and my baby at risk allowing me to gain so much weight. I still have most of that weight on me. I'm now 10 weeks pregnant with #2 and I haven't gained any weight in fact I've lost about 12 pounds since learning Im pregant at 3-4 weeks. My question is whether or not any of you have experience with this and if it's healthy my ob/ midwife both said it was fine since I am so overweight but they are keeping a close eye they just haven't said it's unhealthy yet and gristle ladies I have been eating like a maniac
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.