*~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Community
75 Members

Hey ladies!!!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ciara. I'm 19 and 13w 5d pregnant with my second baby. I also have a 4 year old daughter named Bryy (Bree for pronunciation). I am engaged to the love of my life and second babies daddy. We plan to get married next valentines day. His name is Gabe and he is almost 21 with a 4 year old son of his own. I just wanted to say hello and get to know some of you other mommies as we all know the maternal life can be kinda boring! :) comment your age due date or number of and ages of children so we can all get to know each other.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.