Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adulthood: Transitioning Into Forum

Questions in the Transitioning Into Adulthood forum are answered by Dr. Jason Greenberg, PhD. Topics covered include Anxiety, career choice struggles, depression, drug/alcohol abuse, job issues, living on one's own, relationships (parents/family), relationships (romantic), responsibility issues, separation issues, sexual issues, sexual orientation issues
I am struggling to put my thoughts into words let alone form a question. I have been sent repeat forms asking me to have a cervical smea...
34 m, studied computer engrng and graduated 10 yrs ago, recently i now find computers boring and repulsive, my dad had wanted me to be a ...
My 22-year old daughter, who graduated from college a year ago, seems to be delaying entering the workforce. She has changed her mind thr...
I can't tell you how much I appreciate a place where questions can be asked and healing can begin. Recently, at 26 and male, I have had ...
I feel stuck at age 18. I am somewhat older now. I was diagnosed with bpd several years ago. If one has early childhood issues, do the...
All my life I've always been behind in maturity. Even though technically I am an adult I still think and act like a kid or maybe a teen. ...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?