Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW POSTS.

Please visit our Mental Health Issues Forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
So I came to this group because I thought people wouldn't judgment here and that I could be open and honest I need to confess something ...
I've always had an anger issue but I also have had severe anxiety and paranoia. I've had few episodes where I would get upset and a compl...
I didn't come here to be judged but I honestly need help. At any time I become angry and I don't know why. Sometimes I become so angry to...
My wife has always had emotional problems, depression, anxiety etc... I don't know if it's getting worse or if I'm just running out of pa...
My friend was diagnosed with depression after a suicide attempt, and ever since then he will lash out at anyone who provokes him, even if...
please could someone help me, my 21 year old son moved back home last year after splitting with his girlfriend, he treat her badly after ...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.