Aa
A
A
A
Close

Angina Community

This is a patient community for angina. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
19 - 24 (of 1143) questions
I'm 29 years old, with heart disease, a fib, and gerd. For years I've dealt with this issue, sometimes often, sometimes months apart....
So, August 11th I came down with a cold. About 2weeks later I went to the doctor because I randomly got chest pains (thinking it was a re...
Did I have a heart attack. Q waves (qs) in v1-v4. What are other explanations?
I was diagnose with clogged arteries over a year ago. I even had a stent put in because one of my arteries was ecluded. I still had sta...
I have been having pain in my left arm since August 1st and at times it feels tired and heavy. I have also been having pain on the left s...
So I have been on blood pressure medication for 2 years (I’m 32, 40mg of nadolol and 20 mg lisinopril) and lexapro and brupopion for my a...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.