Aa
A
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 12 (of 1543) questions
Hi, I am very confused about this. I have been having horrible mood swings for as long as i can remember. I get irritated at the slight...
I'm a 21 year old woman and I've recently been diagnosed with bpd. I have minor to major bpd 'moments' (if that's what their called) almo...
I was diagnosed with BPD a few months ago, and nothing was explained as to "Why" I was given this diagnosis! I was in a mental health/re...
Hello, I'm an 18 year old girl trying to live with my worsening diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder. I've been in a relationship...
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a g...
Thanks for taking the time to click through! Update! We have now had over 654 people take part! That's over £654 raised for mental ...
I was abruptly left by my long-distance partner of 7 months. During my last visit with her, she had been under extreme amounts of stress ...
Hi, I hope someone can give me some advice. (My) girlfriend . Is very pushing me away right now. The cause is that she says I put other...
Hi everyone, We are looking for people to complete some online questionnaires about employment and well-being. We hope the questionna...
First of all, this post is about a friend. My friend was diagnosed with BPD three weeks ago, and he told me about it today. I know little...
I can't stop talking to myself, I have full blown conversation with myself, i Act out scenarios, I pretend these people are here watching...
Lately, I have noticed when I get in an argument with someone, I find myself obsessing about the situation and what more I did say, even ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.