Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

All questions and comments posted in our forums are provided by visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
i had sex April 24 May 1st guy A // and May 6 Guy B Guy B puts me at Jan 27-28 Due date Jan 22/23 Guy A pus me right ...
. I do want to take a paternity test just for reassurance. I rather test with the guy I MOST likely feel is dad . My LMP was March 26/...
Hello. I am in a bad mental state where I am trying to figure out who is likely the father of my child. Here is some information. I have...
I have irregular periods and therefore do not remember my last period. I had unprotected sex with #1 on the 18th of September and on t...
I Female, had sexual intercourse with a guy(A) on September 2nd 2022 and by September 28th I got my period (so I think) on October 7th I ...
I recently went to a lab to get a Noninvasive Paternity test. I tested my one night stand and he was swabbed. I was approximately 7 weeks...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.