Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

All questions and comments posted in our forums are provided by visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
Hi. I went to see my OB today & the ultrasound is now measuring me at 14w3d instead of 13w1d according to my LMP… everything was matching...
Hello, I’m back because my daughter looks nothing like her father. She looks like guy A. Guy A - sex the night of July 17 I think I ...
I had my last period on Aug 23 to Aug 27. I had sex with Guy A on Aug 30 going into Aug 31, and Guy B Sept 4. The ovulation calendar say ...
my lmp was june 23rd- june 28th on my flo app it said i had a 26 day cycle i kinda had sex with guy1 june 29th but we didnt finsh cause h...
Hi! I need help please. I had unprotected sex with Guy 1 on July 12th. No more after that. I had unprotected sex with Guy 2 on July 29t...
So I am an over thinker and I need someone to kinda put my mind at ease… Okay so to start off i am a mother I just gave birth 5 month...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.