Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Community

I'm 16 years old and I've had this problem since I was in middle school 8th grade to be exact, now I'm going on Junior year and it is sti...
So I'm 16 years old and I've had this problem since I was in 8th grade. Basically, my hearing started to randomly become muffled. It las...
My 4 year old daughter had audiology/ ENT yesterday for the first time. Serious Mum guilt, but I’ve spent years telling her off for ignor...
This is not so much a question as it is a case story. There may be many others like this but I thought that it might be helpful to those...
i’m 15 and is diagnosed with depression and anxiety and am taking zoloft and last night i was in the shower and i got really dizzy and t...
I am experiencing ringing in my right ear for 2 weeks and when I consulted doctor, he said me I had a slight outside ear contamination an...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life