Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Health Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
21 - 40 (of 461) questions
Im a 21 year old male, when I was 16 I was found to have social anxiety, low blood pressure & also an irregular heart beat. i found myse...
Since fall in 2017, I've been having heart palpitations and a little bit of chest pain, but it wasn't bad and only occurred once in awhil...
when a person has a quadruple bypass and had not been having a lot of symptoms from the emphysema, had not been on oxygen, etc but is now...
So I'm really confused about this one I'll be honest. About 3 nights ago I started getting this feeling that my heart is like skipping a ...
I have been struggling for answers since the first time I fainted 10 yrs ago. I was sent for a bunch of test heart monitor, tilt table (w...
Back in August I gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby girl. A couple days postpartum I woke up to a heart rate in the high 30s low 40s...
So I’ve been on a real rollercoaster here. Please excuse the length. I could really use some support. This is two posts I put up in a dif...
Hello, I am 33 yr old male and had MI with 100% blockage in circumflex artery. I have one stent placed. Dr.'s said i also have 40-50% st...
For the past 6 months, I have had pain in my chest that comes and goes. It is mostly on the left side of my chest, near the center. I w...
I was sick with a sinus infection a few week ago. I felt better for a few days so I played pickup basketball. I could not catch my breath...
had an echo stress test ekg and holster test all was fine. got the echo results and now im worried because of all the findings don't seem...
I'm 20 years old and i have a healthy heart my doctor told me that after some tests. But my question is can my heart just stop beating.is...
Hey, I'm 18-year-old boy, skinny, ok diet and hopefully healthy guy. This has worried me very much and I want to know if this normal. ...
Hi, Im 17 and for the past 58 hrs (roughly) i have been having strange tight / heavy feeling in the left side of the chest. it's on and o...
Hi,my husband have a wired fetish. she told me that doing CPR on me making him horny. By doing CPR i mean he wants me to play dead and t...
I was recently diagnosed with IBS to which I was given medication. I was given esomeprazole and other drugs but since then I have had che...
I have an irregular heart beat and my EKG shows and "normal" abnormality of a valve not closing all the way, common in people that workou...
Hi, I recently wore a heart monitor for 30 days. I was wearing it because I occasionally faint, and the doctor wanted to see if it's b...
I am 44 years old & female. I am looking for somebody to help me to understand what my 7 day heart E.C.G.results could mean for me. I h...
Hello! In July of Last year I was put on birth control pills to help with my diagnoses of PCOS. Long story short, I developed a Massive P...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.