Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I got this weirdly hard boner, so hard it hurt a little then it went away after a while. I take 20mg escitalopram and so I ended up taki...
Wondering if anyone has dealt with long term paxil withdrawal symptoms. Came off of paxil - tapered down to 10mg from 40 mg before stoppi...
My 87 year old grandmother has had delusions for over 3 decades and has lived with her daughter during that time. We don't want to put he...
About a month ago I began to get a bitter taste in my mouth and it's progressively gotten worse. It's to the point that almost everything...
Something happened. Won’t know the outcome for several months. It could be that I will find out bad news in a month. But won’t know if t...
So yesterday I got my first warning from my job, It is my belief that depression is really getting in the way of me doing my job but at t...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area