Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I wasn't able to seek help until I turned 9 years old, at that time I was diagnosed with OCD, ADHD Inattentive type, and Bipolar Disorder...
Hi all first post I am starting to think I have a disease and need to get treated but not sure if there is really a cure or it this is oc...
BIO: 31M, 6FT, 0IN, Caucasian, life long and getting worse. Occasionally ( once weekly) take an oral cannabis pill half CBD, half THC as ...
Hi Everyone! I've been struggling lately after processing through a recent divorce. My wife and I have been together for about 10 year...
Hi all, i am having really a hard time due to long term depression and tremendous mess that i did that consumes me day by day. I have...
Doctor diagnosed me with Obsessive compulsion disorder and depression. Along with this I had thyroid disorder also and taking 100 mcg th...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area