Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337901) questions
So I was dancing to the music and I was wearing fuzzy socks and have tile flooring. I slipped and fell hard on my butt. I got up and imme...
This is my first pregnancy and I’m supposed to be 7 weeks today. I thought I should of been 8 but when I got an ultrasound i measured 7 w...
Something about once you become pregnant makes everyone very interested in you. People, friends, family, and STRANGERS ask all sorts of ...
I am pregnant. I have had no morning sickness, but my mom has. Is this possible? Is there a medical term to this?
I am 30 years old and 15 weeks pregnant with my fourth child. Last spring I developed a perirectal fistula due to a previous abscess. T...
I have a friend who is 36 weeks prego... She had admitted to her Dr that she had done meth bout 5 different times throughout her pregnanc...
I have a toothache and I'm pregnant so there's not much I can take.
I’m 5 months pregnant and wasn’t thinking and stupidly mixed bleach and vinegar to clean my toilet when I started to smell it I flushed t...
Hello Everyone, I had a Doc's appt. this past Monday and she informed me that the baby is facing head down already...I freaked out whe...
is balot good for pregnancy?
I tear during sex sometimes and my man isnt huge im worried about tearing when having my bub very badly im not even sure of the worst cas...
Hi there, I am 20 weeks pregnant with twins, and i am still smoking. I have always been a heavy smoker from the age off 14 to now at age ...
Did you or do you have cramping and spotting at some point or all throughout your pregnancy and it turned out to be okay?
I recently got set up with Medicaid and I want to know if if can give the baby his father's last name without naming him on the birth cer...
My wife underwent for his 20 weeks scan and doctors suggested to go for Pregnancy Termination. This is her second pregnancy and the first...
Was diagnosed 4 years ago w/bilateral hydrosalpinx and have had no procedures to correct. I am now 8.5 weeks pregnant from natural concep...
Hi, My wife is in her 20th week of pregnancy. We had the 19th week scan of babies anatomy and were told that the ultrasound shows baby h...
I am 24 weeks pregnant and im still smoking! I have been a loyal smoker for 10 years and i just cant seem, no matter how badly i want to ...
What is one thing about pregnancy that you wish you would have known before starting your pregnancy journey?
hi got stung by a bee today on my arm do i need to do anythink a 9wks 5days its slighgly red and raised thanks xx
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.