Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions
Just wanted to say how hard and frustrated I was stuck at 215 down from 245 at my top weight. Went to see my Dr. who told me he went to ...
I exercise everyday, I'm 15 and trying to lose weight. I recently heard of the Atkins diet,This is a low carb diet, you eat alot of meat...
I've been reading/hearing a lot about vegan diets, but there doesn't seem to be a clear concensus on their benefits. Is vegan the best di...
I have dieted before but I want to do it on my own (slightly) so that others aren't disappointed in me, plus with me going to uni I can't...
Hey all, I am 5'11 and 186lbs. I recently lost over 160lbs and now I have extreme excess skin around my stomach. How bad is like, like...
How much weight do you lose after birth? Just from the baby and water weight?
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.