Its That Time! February 2015 Roll Call!!

Hey everybody...its that time again. ROLL CALL! Ive seen over the months less and less people participate in the monthly roll call. Last month I thing we had like 39 comments or something and a few of those were from me. It wasn't too long ago that we had like 80+ people participating in the roll call. I guess I will look at it from the "glass is half full" angle and be happy that we have some still participating in it. So....if we only get 30 again then so be it....30 it is. If we get more then hey...what a blessing.

So this is the place where you introduce yourself. You can post your clean time or if your still using....just introduce yourself and let us know who you are. I know a lot of people spend time reading before they get the courage to post and reach out. Use this thread as a platform to break the ice. The time is now! So whether you have been clean for 50 years or are suffering in the stronghold of your addiction...please post and tell us about it.

To stay clean we must fellowship and lift each other up....we need to know each other in order to do that.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congrats on your 5 years Evan!!!  Thats amazing!!!  God is good!!!
I am Karen and I have 56 days clean from hydrocodone!  Life is so much better now than it was 2 months ago!  I feel like a new person!!  Im going to AA/NA on the weekends, therapy and a dual diagnosis group once a week and I go to church on Sundays!  Im also doing online meetings a few times a week!  They really help when I cant get to a meeting cause of my work schedule!!!  So all in all my life is Good!!!  Im so thankful for all the support on here and the friends I have made!!!  
Helpful - 0
318 days!!!! Just found out im pregnant, very excited to be clean and happy for this pregnancy! Hope everyone is doing well!!! xo
Helpful - 0
Hi, my name is s HQ
Helpful - 0
Hi, my name is Sheri , I'm two days clean from a fifteen year hydro addiction.I can't wait to say I'm as clean as long as you guys. Nice to meet you.
Helpful - 0
Nice to meet you Sheri....congrats on the 2 days!!!
Helpful - 0
Hello, I'm 41 days without taking cocaine. Without even knowing it I was addicted to the drug for 12 years, and still must be as every day is hard. Currently going through hell and back with the physical agony cocaine has left me with. Reading so many positive stories from people on this site is incredibly refreshing and inspiring. Well done to everyone who has stayed clean for a hell of a lot longer than me.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community