Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anger Management Community
685 Members

Anger

I have issues with my anger I am sure of it. This guy at school is continuously spreads all of this girl's business that she opens up to him about, I know her problems too and I care a lot about her. Now he is beginning to spread rumors about me and I have reached my point with it, I want to bash his head in or cause him some type of physical damage. What should I do before I break and do something that will put me in a hell of a lot of trouble.?
1 Responses
3060903 tn?1398565123
Geez, sorry that your post got missed. Hope you come back. How are you doing with your anger these days? Has this guy continued to spread rumours about you? You know you're friends will never believe the lies right? and we usually are only affected by our friends and how the group gets along in high school. Nobody else's opinion matters a hoot.
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child