Anger

I have issues with my anger I am sure of it. This guy at school is continuously spreads all of this girl's business that she opens up to him about, I know her problems too and I care a lot about her. Now he is beginning to spread rumors about me and I have reached my point with it, I want to bash his head in or cause him some type of physical damage. What should I do before I break and do something that will put me in a hell of a lot of trouble.?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Geez, sorry that your post got missed. Hope you come back. How are you doing with your anger these days? Has this guy continued to spread rumours about you? You know you're friends will never believe the lies right? and we usually are only affected by our friends and how the group gets along in high school. Nobody else's opinion matters a hoot.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Anger Management Community