2 under 2...

I'm due in April with baby #2. My son will be 18 months old then. Any tips on products. I was looking at double strollers and they can be expensive. Is there a good toddler bed to put my son in so the new baby can use the crib?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had same situation 4 years ago. Got tandem buggy from ebay that time, qasnt really expensive. New baby was at the back and my todler in front like in a stroller and could easily get on a bus if i had to :) Soon after birth my older one got todler bed (which she was very proud of) so we could transfer new baby from moses basket to cot bed. But all depends how much space u have :)
Helpful - 0
I got a double stroller on Craig'slist cause my daughter will on ly be 15 months. Her stroller is pratically new lol.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community