Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs?

Okay ladies, The eternal question - I will be a first time mom and have no idea on the differences in diaper brands, but I know some ladies are particular to a certain brand and I wanted to know which you preferred and why!  Thanks!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Huggies are my least favorite because of the fit and they had a  tendency to stick to Jacob's bottom.  

I mainly use Pampers Swaddlers but someone had given me a BIG box of Luvs and they were really pretty good also.  I like the swaddlers better because they are thicker and softer but the luvs worked just as good.  
Helpful - 0
My fav is Pampers Swaddlers when my son was a newborn and didn't use anything else.  Once he was about 8 months and started to go to daycare, I started to buy cheaper brand since they change him every 2 hours anyway.  I do not like the Target bracd because it leaks all the time.  I find Luvs, Parents Choice and Sam't Member's Mark are pretty good.  My son is 20 month and I use Luvs during the day and Huggies or Pampers Crusier at nigth just to make sure there won't be any leakage.
Helpful - 0
I hated Huggies they leaked like crazy.. I use either Luvs or Pampers
Helpful - 0
I absolutely abhor Luvs. I hate them with a passion.

I do like Huggies AND Pampers. Both worked fine for my big-booty babies.
Helpful - 0
Oh and for the record, I use Walmart's WHITE CLOUD brand. It's like $15 for a huge box (depending on the size will depend on how many are in the box).
Helpful - 0
I hated Luvs (seemed really thin to me and didn't hold much pee) and only used Pampers when ds was first born (the smallest size they had). Once he went up a size, I tried different brands, but ended up loving Huggies Supremes (not the regular Huggies) beause they are soooo soft. I lined up a few different diapers of different brands and compared the elastic that goes around the babies leg and the softest one was Huggies Supreme. Even the regular Huggies had the hard elastic. I was shocked that all diapers don't simply use the softest material available. The first few stages are called Huggies Supreme "Gentle Care", then once you hit a certain size it just becomes Huggies Supreme. I ended up donating the opened packages of other diaper brands to the nursery at my Jazzercise center.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community