Baby Products Community
what is the best diapers To get?
I use luvs they're cheaper and good quality!
I've also used huggies and all they did was leak when the diaper wasn't even close to full
Really its totally trial and error in my opinion. Every baby and mom preference is different. What works for others may not work for you. I personally like pampers, and Walmarts brand parents choice. Luvs seemed to leak for my kiddos, and huggies are just mehh okay lol. Start with one brand and if you dont like them, or baby has a reaction, switch it up. Took me 3 different brands before i stuck to one brand. Take care
I did my Research on this topic pretty hard. Over all moms do perfer pampers name brand wise. Bambo nature diapers are the highest quality and most expensive you can get. Well worth the money. But I chose earths best. They are better at absorption than Pampers just as expensive and they're made with no chemicals so they're better for baby and the enviorment. Parents choice are inferior to targets up and up on absorption!
I prefer pampers
We're doing honest and luvs at night
My personal experience has been that Huggies and Luvs seem to leak when they are nowhere close to full. I have used just about everything out there with my sensitive little boy and Pampers Baby Dry  are the best by far! They have 12 hour protection for nights that baby may not wake up and I've never had one leak (even with a baby with chronic diarrhea)! When baby is a little bigger, Pampers Cruisers are great and they are super cute too!
Good luck and congrats on baby! ☺
Naty nappies - they are biodegradable and have no chemicals in them.  
I personally LOVE cloth diapering. I never had any blow outs with my daughter and they have just the cutest covers for them! It's also a TON cheaper in the long run :)
Pampers for new born!costco diapers are great too.other than that!i use huggies(snug&dry) &sams Daipers
We have always used huggies with our children and are doing the same with this one, they lock in the leak, and are very soft and thick.
We love target brand - Up&Up. Prefer them over Pampers.
Pampers Swaddlers & Cruisers are my favorite.
We're trying pampers when little lady gets here based on my experience as a nursery nurse, 95% of the parents used them. Going to try a couple of supermarket own brands when she's a couple of months old but would rather pay a little bit more if it means she's ok
I like pamper brand it doesn't peak and also it has that yellow line that turns blue if he or she pees easier to tell then checking diaper on inside all the time.
Leak*
Ment huggie
Bum Genius are great reusable dipers. Birth to potty. And all you need to buy is around 15 of those!
Pampers is very good at early stage...But when they start growing!Huggies little movers/Sam's club member mark are my brands..
I love my cloth diapers! The only time I have every had a leak was when I use a disposable diaper. We use the osocozy prefolds and thirsty covers.
I love Huggies little movers has two layers on the sides and velcro on the sides to hold the straps better. But I only get diapers on sale 20 cents or less for each amazon where I get that deal.
I prefer pampers swaddlers brand because they fit perfect to there shape and absorbs more than those cheaper brands
Me personally I prefer pampers. My daughter had a sensitive butt. She's 2 now. But initially I had to buy pampers sensitive. The Luvs made her skin break out in a rash almost immediately. Then I tried the Huggies which was ok at 1st but after a week she broke out in a rash so bad I had to switch to cloth diapers. Once it cleared I stuck to Pampers Swaddlers never had a rash again