high chairs

My daughter is 4mnths old, she's been siTtin upright and really njys it especially @dinnertime, I would plce her in the playpen but she prefers sttn on my lap whle I eat(me hlding her wth one hand), ths is becomin unfrtble for me, so I'm considering a high chair, as she needs support for her back somthn thts secure, I don't knw wht else is out there any suggestions wil b much appreciated :)
Have you tried a bumbo seat?
Oh no, I will try it an see if she enjoys it,thank you :)  
Bumbos are fantastic!! Perfect for that age. I'm SOOO mad they recalled the ones with no seatbelt in them!! The lack of one is one thing that made them so great.
My kid could get out of her bumbo too easily and once they figure it out that's allll they wanna do. I have a baby trend high chair that is easy to clean and he loves it.
Thank u ladies, I got her the bumbo a pink one lol!!! But as soon as she's in it she cries an wnts to gt out, I'm nt sure shud giv it a chance I saw so many high chairs my baby is rather energetic (putting it mildly lol) I'm jus worried about safety wth high chairs I love the way it luks bt hw safe is it?
I like my daughter's it a space saver u strap it in a dinner chair therefore its not taking up space.
Bumbo definitely.  

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community