A
A
A
Close
Ear, Nose & Throat Community
13.5k Members
13841202 tn?1431712919

Ears, nose and throat!?

I am 14 years old and I have been experiencing fluid in my ears and swollen nose tissues for years now and I have been prescribed many nasal sprays yet they rarely work. Also, since this has occurred, my voice sounds like its strained or has something suck to stop me talking normally. I now sound deeper and like something is blocking me from speaking. People say they thinks it's because of my other problems with my nose and ears but I'm not sure.

I struggle with my voice because it gets tired and strained. My ears make me dizzy,get ear aches and I can feel the fluid sometimes. The tissue in my nose sometimes gets nose bleeds and they can get swallen easily.

Could my swollen tissues in my nose and fluid in my ears be causing my voice to be strained? How can I stop fluid from affecting me? Is there anyway to stop my nose from getting stuffy?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life