Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Tonsillitis Or Mono?

Need some help here. I don't have the best insurance so this is why I'm asking the following questions. Here is a picture of my tonislis http://imgur.com/th5oc1v . To go along with those I  have a very sore neck everyday and also mild headaches that never seem to go away  I realize that those are definitely not normal. I'm just wondering  if I absolutely should go to the doctors or can I keep taking these anti-botics (are about an year old). I just don't wanna go to the doctor and have them give me the same thing I'm taking now but pay a lot of money I don't have. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.  
WOW, I would try to find one of those 50 dollar walkin's man.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life