Eating Disorders Forum

Eating disorder during male puberty.

Hi everyone,

My question is regarding the effects off malnutrition, during male puberty on the development of the body( especially secondary sex charasteristics).

My case: I developped a eating disorder at the age of 12-13 which continued on and off til the age of 15-16, during that time I also didnt exersize much.

Right now I am 21 and am noticing that I still have a very childish face(very small chin/jaw), not so broad shoulders and a small chest.
Could this be due to the fact that my body was/(is still??) unable to produce the normal amount of testosteron??

I did go trough puberty I think, because I do have a lower voice, and I am getting more and more facial hair, also I did get taller.  

Did I screw up my development(facial bonestructure, shoulders, chest)? If yes, is there still something I can do, to make up for it(like taking hormones or something)?

Sorry if my english is bad, I am not a native speaker.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.