Due anytime Summer 2012

mhv
Hi ladies.  I know it's kind of early for me, being only 7wks 5days along, to start this, but I wanted to start sharing this journey with others due around the same time as me.

I know many of us (me included) are afraid to put ourselves out there this early, afraid that something might go wrong, but I have known so many of you for you long, that I just couldn't wait any longer to start sharing experiences with you.  I have never been this far along in a pregnancy, and am so sure I am going to have tons of questions.

I am expecting twins, and am still in shock! :)  We have a due date of Aug 9th, but It will probably be more like July 26th, due to it being twins
I feel pretty good most of the time,  but if I don't eat every 2-3 hrs, the babies let me know it!

Just wondering how everyone else is feeling, and wondering if anyone else has questions we can help each other with....

Hugs!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
so exciting to read all of your updates .. this is actually happening for all of us ..

sisi .. my symptoms come and go but when they're there they are strong .. when they're not I wonder if I'm actually pregnant .. so know now that this is normal .. and good reading that you are not feeling much but have that beautiful baby growing healthy and strong in you!

We have decided on names as we've had 4 pregnancies now to discuss them .. it's taken till this one to both agree on both girls and boys .. we tried to look for names from our heritage so we ended up with:

boy: Arlo Leon Geoffrey
girl: Saffi Elizabeth

there is a tradition in our family for the first boy born to be named Arthur and then called by his middle name .. my older brother was Arthur Geoffrey and called Geoff ... we don't really like Arthur for a name but love Arlo so that's what we will go with .. and my older brother died 20 years ago so we decided a long time ago that we would always have his name for a middle name if we had a boy ... we also love the name Leon so a boy will get 2 middle names

Saffi is a danish name that we love ... my Mum's side of the family is Danish originally so I really wanted to keep the ties to that as we all feel that quite strongly .. my middle name is Elizabeth (a family name that has been passed down for generations) and it turns out that my MIL's middle name is that too so we will be keeping his side of the family happy too!

Juana ... I will be stalking you tomorrow to see your u/s report .. it will be great news I know it .. and I do have the hb mantra going!!

mhv .. I don't have cravings as such but have to be careful about what I eat .. some things .. eg spicy food .. make me sick so they're now off the menu which s u x as I love them!!  I have started not having full meals early in the day to cope with ms .. if I break my breakfast up over a few hours I cope a lot better .. so started today with just half a banana and have grazed on nuts and yogurt all morning .. hoping I've found a fix for the sickness .. I have also had to take vitamins separately .. when I take them all together with my breakfast .. I end up sick a few hours later .. so now I am taking one with every snack .. aaargh .. I will be glad to get back to normal eventually!  if there is such a thing now!

I wish everyone else the best and will be eagerly awaiting all updates!
Helpful - 0
Hey Mel,
      can I join? I'm due, with Gods Blessing, on September 11, 2012, I'm just anxiously awaiting my 3rd beta!
Hugs, Melanie
Helpful - 0
sisi2399:
this is great news!!! i am so happy for you:-))). And thank you for info about the lack of symptoms - I feel "less pregnant" since New Year's Day (don't complain, just was worried a little) - but now I can see that it can be normal:-)
By the way: I like the names very much!!!

tones99:
hey:-) I guess we both needed re-assurance that no symptoms still mean healthy pregnancy:-) Your babies names are very original and sound oriental...but I love them!!! I will post my results tomorrow as soon as I get back home:-) xoxo

plumber43:
Hey:-) It's so good to see you here!!! How are you feeling these days?
xoxo
Helpful - 0
Plumber43 - Welcome!!!!
WOW September 11!!  Im originally from NEW YORK and that day is so always present in my mind.  I wish you the best with your next beta  Im sure it will all b perfect.

Tones - My vitamins make me a little unconfortable too but its getting better.  I like the names, original and I love Elizabeth.

Juana - Names yet?

MHV - When is your next u/s cant wit to hear

Stargazy - How is the spotting going?  I cant wait to hear about your u/s tomorrow.

Shannon - I love Addison and Natasha, they are very very nice.  When is your next appt?

Imma try to go to slep now, I say try cause around 4pm I felt asleep in the couch for like 30 mins mayb because of that power nap I will have a hard time falling as sleep now.  Will talk to you ladies tomorrow.  Again good luck with those u/s Juana and stargazy

Remember "BELIEVE"
Helpful - 0
:-) No names yet.... we were thinking about the names before my previous pregnancy and then, after m/c, we kind of stopped talking about it.
I think I will buy a huge book with names after I move to 2nd trimester:-)
We will have to choose something that will be easy to spell here, in United States, but also we want to honor our Polish origin, so my family in Poland would be able to pronounce it:-)
xoxo
Helpful - 0
I go for an appointment tomorrow with my doctor for beta. I will keep you ladies posted. I'm hoping to maybe get an u/s at the same time, but I'm not sure if I'll be able too. My doctor moved into a clinic with many doctors in one building, and I don't know if they have an ultrasound machine there. But I will be asking!

I love hearing baby's names!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community