Urine and HIV

Is it possible to get HIV through urine? I understand the HIV virus load is very rare in urine but is it still possible to get infected?

I have touched a drop of urine with my glans carelessly.

Despite the HIV virus load in urine is very low, I still worry about it could be infected through my glans and urethra.

I means I get the a drop of urine from toilet bowl but unsure that is mine or not. Actually, that is a toilet which inshore with my wife unfortunately I still worry about that urine was other belonging.
No
Is it possible infected through urethral mucous membranes?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community