Heart Disease Community

Looking for Mitral Valve Surgeon in NYC

My elderly mother lives in NYC. I'm looking for a top Mitral Valve Surgeon in that area. All the major hospitals in that area -- NYU, Columbia/Cornell, and Lenox Hill are all promoting their own departments and procedures but hopefully I can find someone here with some local knowledge. Any suggestions are appreciated.
My mom is having triple bypass surgery in February and her mitral valve replaced and possibly tricuspid valve replaced also.  We went to NY Presbertyian Hospital in upper Manhattan to a Dr. Craig Smith for consultation, he is the doctor who operated on President Clinton and Barbara Walters.  We were very pleased with him and chose him to do the surgery.  This was our second opinion.  We did get an opinion from Universitity of Pennsylvania also. The risk factor for my mom from U Of P was 20%, according to Dr. Smith he said 7% so I like the 7% better.  Hopefully all turns out good.  I will just continue to pray.  Good Luck in finding a doctor.