red spot on head of penis

Yesterday i had sunscreen on my hand and then i went to the bathroom of course rubbing my hand all over my penis.  Then a few minutes later my penis started to burn like i put icy hot in my pants.  Well after about 5-10 minutes of the burning it quit.  Well today i was looking down there and noticed a red spot on the head of my penis.  Do you think the sunblock could have irritated the skin down there?  This has never happened until i did that.  
so you've masturbated with the same type of sunblock before this time, right? unless you've had unprotected sex or even sexual contact of any sort with in 3 months prior to the incident with an infected partner or other reason to believe than it sounds like just irritation. if it doesn't clear up with in a week or more, you might wanna post other symptoms to see if they relate to an STD or herpes.
No i put sunblock on then went to the bathroom.  I had to touch my penis to pee.  
Different type of sunblock you've used before? If so, than you might just have an allergic reaction to an ingredient that your genitial area is sensitive to. And how often have you applied sunblock in general? Are there any other notable symptoms or reason to believe that it could be an STD?
Well I have never accidentally rubber sunblock down there before and it is very sensitive down there, so i didnt know.  I haven't had any other notable symptoms.  I know sunblock can irritate little kids skin because their skin is so sensitive.
than it totally sounds like irritation caused by the sunblock, if it doesn't clear up however, than i would seek medical attention, maybe it'll need some sort of oitment (spelling) to sooth the skin
COMMUNITY LEADER
I agree.

:)

Aj
ok the red spot has gone away after a day after taking a shower and sleeping over night.  I'm sorry i just panic about everything.
nah its good to be cautious, at least you'll always be one to catch anything early before it acccumalates (spellling)

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.