Anyone worried over North Korea stating they wont honer the 1953 peace accords??

Today in life, with just the everyday things that are going on, there is so much to think and worry about. Then come home eat your dinner watch the evening news and bam!!!! Right in the face you hear about a crazy little nut case in North Korea, that says they are not going to honer the 1953, peace accords. They set off a nuclear bomb test and this idiot is willing to start a war.

My big Question is we have 30 to 40 thousand trrops on the DMZ, and if they do try to invade South Korea the men and women of our country there wont stand a chance. So why don't we do something about it? This man needs to be stopped, he could very well sell a nuclear device to the Islamic nuts of the world. Plus we owe to our men and South Korea to put a stop to this idiot. Now before all of you bleeding heart liberals jump all over me think about what this nut is trying to do, start a world war, he even has Russia worried.

So I had my say lets see how much I am going to get beat up, and how many agree. So have at it...peace and love to all...brian
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
LOL
Helpful - 0
I thought that was cute as well Teko.  Good one.  LOL  Also very true.  
Helpful - 0

Thank you Mike Simon, texo and cowgirlnerd. I've also found some of the criticisms about Obama to be very unfair. It's ridiculous to think that he can't be in Nevada doing his job because a madman wants attention again. His team is doing everything they possibly can and they know this man.... and how to play their cards with this psycho. And at least Obama isn't on vacation like Bush was every couple of weeks.
Helpful - 0
I'm starting to get more worried about N.Korea. I know they've acted out before in the past but it seems like it's escalated. It feels different this time.
Helpful - 0
I was heartened yesterday when a General (sorry forgot his name ) came on TV news to tell us that the US would still be able to ward off any Military offensives ,a lot of people have been wondering if we were stretched too thin between Iraq and afghanistan, ,mind you I did wonder how that helped up if a Nuke was headed our way I am mostly concerned that the Nuclear capability will get into Terrorist hands , via Iran also in Pakisatn from the Taliban heading in....
Helpful - 0
April, I am right there with you. Seems they want to start something, and soon. I know what you mean when you say, it has a different feel. And frankly it scares me.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?