Avatar universal

Have a cord like lump just below my penis head.

Read it could be Lymphangiosclerosis. Anyone have this condition and did it go away on its own?
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
20620809 tn?1504362969
By cord like lump do you mean hard?  If so, I'd think along the lines of something like Peyronies Disease. This is scar tissue buildup in the penis.  Trauma can happen years earlier and this occurs.    https://www.webmd.com/men/peyronies-disease copy and paste that link to see what you think.  But you are right.  It also sounds like the primary symptom of lyphangiosclerosis.  I've read one of the main things is to not masturbate or have sex to help it heal.  And it does usually go away on it's own without intervention.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.