Men's Health Community

How to cure too many wet dreams when sleeping?

My brother is having a really tough times. he said to me he is having wet dreams multiple times each month since high school (he is now 28 years old). at least once a week and usually twice a week.
He says whenever I eat well, I'm bound to experience a wet dream. something as simple as eating two sandwiches, with one or two bananas will cause him to have a wet dream.
He is not fat at all, in fact he is thin (he was an athlete until like 5 years ago) and to this day he is still slim. He now avoids eating as much as he can so that he does not have a wet dream. this made me worried very much !
and since he cant see a doctor becasue of his job, I'm asking to see what is happening and what he needs to do.
Any help is greatly appreciated.