STDs / STIs Community

pimple like thing under the cap of my penis

hi doc. When I woke up this morning i feel something painful under the cap of my penis, but it's not really that painful but its kinda sore, when i saw it looks like a small reddish and has a little white bump, it was about the size of a penile papules. But this white bump under the cap of my penis have been there since last year, i have penile papules so i thought that white bump what a part of my penile papules. but this morning when i had an erection that little white bump was sore and its kinda reddish. but after an hour i dont feel any soreness until now. what could it be doc, thank you :)

This discussion is related to oral sex to a women.
Skin issues can be many things often not a STD, but you would have to see a Dr for an exam.
I dont feel any pain now, but i guess i need to have an appointment with my doc, thankyou :)
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.