Schizophrenia Community
921 Members

TD question

is anyone that has or have interests in tardive dyskinesia and would like and agree and support my request for the creation of a community for tardive dyskinesia :)
I had something related to it where my eyelids involuntarily closed constantly.  I got changed from Abilify to Latuda and put on some medication for Parkinson's normally instead of Cogentin and I don't have that problem hardly, if ever.  Happened for I think 3 years at least where I was just effectively blind unless I held my eyes open with my hand.  Stress, exhaustion and I can't remember what else made it worse because I'm trying to mentally bleach my mind of that time period.