A
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
921 Members
675718 tn?1530036633

TD question

is anyone that has or have interests in tardive dyskinesia and would like and agree and support my request for the creation of a community for tardive dyskinesia :)
1 Responses
3236191 tn?1451025079
I had something related to it where my eyelids involuntarily closed constantly.  I got changed from Abilify to Latuda and put on some medication for Parkinson's normally instead of Cogentin and I don't have that problem hardly, if ever.  Happened for I think 3 years at least where I was just effectively blind unless I held my eyes open with my hand.  Stress, exhaustion and I can't remember what else made it worse because I'm trying to mentally bleach my mind of that time period.
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.