How to stop/block frequent nocturnal emissions?

Hi, Im 22 years old, Im living a life of celibacy for religious reasons (catholic). Recently I've been having frequent nocturnal emissions, last week I had them every other day. Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night and other times I slept fine and didn't remember anything at all but the mess was there anyway. They are a nuisance and quite embarrassing, it was strange because I have almost no sexual thoughts and low desires past few weeks so this kind of felt like a sucker punch. Why is this happening? I never had them as frequent as this. What can be done to put a stop it?
COMMUNITY LEADER
This is a normal reaction. You can try to control your sexual urge, or even ejaculation/ leakage, by doing deep breathing or abdominal breathing. Do it 10 minutes twice a day. Google abdominal breating, read it and practice it. and when ever you feel urge, take deep breath. Just will power will not work. By practicing slow deep and even breathing you can control all types or urges.Seamen is produced every day. So If you do not masturbate it will go out by way of ejaculation. Practice of  deep,slow and eve(inhaling and exhaling timings are same).You may not completely stop ejaculation. So try to reduce frequency and do not worry about night falls.
You might check with a Catholic expert or website, but celibacy is not defined as never having an accidental nocturnal emission, as those are beyond your control.  The word "celibacy" refers to deliberately refraining from sexual acts.  Certainly things that happen in your sleep by accident can't be considered a breach in your vow to stay chaste.  Here is from one Catholic website:  "To be a sin, it must be committed with full knowledge and deliberate consent."  I realize you are not asking if this is a mortal sin, but it should help you see that when it is an experience over which you have no control, it is not a sin.  You've gotta do it on purpose.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Taoists have solved this problem by converting sexual energy by circulating awareness around orbit of governor and functional  channels.It is converted to mental energy and from mental to spiritual energy. If one does not want to go further one can control sexual urge by abdominal and deep breathing.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community